Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hello!

My first post! Hurray! Who else is excited? GREAT! For those of you who don't know my name is Miranda Brock and I'm a YA/fantasy author living the dream in southern Illinois. If you want to know more about who I am just hop on over to my about me section and read all that goodness there. I want to talk about what to expect from this blog! I love to read and write, A LOT, so I'll be writing about my current projects, books, and other amazing wordy things. I also really enjoy supporting my fellow authors so I'll be dedicating much of this blog to posting reviews, author interviews, spotlights, and guest posts. If you would be interested in any of that, let me know! Before you send in a review request, though, please read my review policy. I'm really looking forward to this journey, getting the word out about wonderful authors, and meeting new people!

Before you go don't forget to check out my urban fantasy novel, Souls Discovered!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment